How Cylindrical Body Fasteners Got Better, Inside and Out
When it comes to temporary power-operated cylindrical body fasteners, there’s more to the story than shape. Yes, with the cylindrical design you’ll enjoy considerable fastener-to-tool efficiencies. Meanwhile, whether working with a composite or metallic application, the performance of your fasteners rely on the internal design, or nothing stays together.
AFC Series Cylindrical Fasteners Benefits
- Improved internal design for increased strength
- Greater back-side footprint from enhanced tooling
- Superior plating process extends life of fastener and color coding identity, a must for fasteners that experience cleaning and recycling.
- Single-lead thread increases clamp-up consistency, a must for composite structures.
- Radiused nut reduces the sharp edges to create a safer work environment.
And don’t forget to drive the job home with our Installation Tooling options.